Bar & Restaurant
Just off Brick Lane, Hanbury Street’s got just as many reasons to draw shoppers, diners and drinkers. Surrounding this space are two of London’s most famous vintage stores - Blitz and Absolute Vintage - as well as startup accelerators Second Home and their destination bookshop Libreria. Rent out this cafe space and basement for your foodie events.
Blitz and Absolute Vintage attract a fashion-conscious crowd of regular Brick Laners during weekdays. On Sundays, there's a street party atmosphere as tourists, vintage lovers and bargain hunters head to Truman Brewery, Upmarket and Backyard Market (all less than a two-minute walk). Nearby bars and restaurants such as Mooshies vegan burger bar and DF/Mexico attract an evening crowd.
This space sits in between two Indian restaurants, Dosa World and Preem. Opposite, Dark Sugars cocoa bar and shop is a popular tourist spot. Brands like AllSaints and independent boutique YMC (for easy-to-wear clothing) are a little further along on Hanbury Street.
Weekdays: £1,000/day + VAT.
Weekends: £1,500/day + VAT.
- Redecoration is limited.
- No painting or drilling into walls.
- No redecoration of the exterior.
- Window space may be branded and an a Board used.
- No activity including loading outside of 7am-11pm.
- A3 licensed kitchen and cafe space. No extraction.
- Utilities are charged separately in addition to the listed price. VAT is payable on all fees.
- A damage deposit will be charged at 50% of the booking value.
- An Alcohol License is in place, however sale of alcohol will need to be agreed with the Landlord.
- 100% Vegan venue. No animal products can be used in the kitchen. Catering can be provided at extra charge.
The event has to be 100% vegan to match the space's existing owners. No animal products can be used in the kitchen.
At Appear Here we believe in the personal touch, which is why everyone gets matched to a Concierge who is there to help you find the perfect space for your idea.