People from around the world visit Broadway to find the latest in fashion - from its small boutiques to titans of retail like Bloomingdale’s. Amid the cast-iron facades and the cobblestone is Topshop, one of the biggest retailers in the business. Rent shop space on the second floor.
2 weeks minimum booking
Amenities (7 available)
The local area
As the creative direction of Topshop evolves, the layout of this floor can change.
"Brought to you by Appear Here" appears on all lightboxes and on the brand story against the back wall for this opportunity as Appear Here curates this project on behalf of Topshop.
Opening hours can change, so always check the website for the latest trading hours.
Access outside trading hours is available by arrangement.
* This space is available for a minimum of two weeks, and a maximum of six weeks.
* Topshop approval needed on all activations. A brand pack including mood boards, product and price point information, a mock up of how your stall will look, and details of online presence must be submitted with the initial idea. Further visuals and information on the look and feel of your activation may be required for final approval by the store creative team.
* No sales of activewear, coffee, sandwiches, salads, soup or sealed drinks in this space.
* All tenants are required to have £10m Public Liability and £5m Product Liability insurance.
* Your pop-up will need to be staffed at all times during store opening hours, and you will be responsible for re-stocking and merchandising the concession. All employees must have the right to work in the US, go through a half day Topshop induction (at least 2 weeks prior to launch) and adhere to staff rules at all times.
* All sales will be processed through Topshop tills. Depending on the length of the tenancy, brands will be paid in arrears 7-10 days after the end of their first week's trade. Longer term leases will be 28 days after the first week of trade.
* All saleable stock to be labelled with a concession number for processing through Topshop tills. These will be supplied by Topshop.
* Topshop can offer back of house storage but cannot guarantee the security of your stock. If secure storage is needed this must be specified at the point of application.