17 September 2019 · New York
This Underground Session, in partnership with Lean Luxe, deep dives into the journey behind scaling a startup.
This event has been and gone. See what went down...
Launching a business has never been easier, but for brands new and old, growth is becoming shockingly more expensive by the month––and competition continues to get stronger. As a result, it's becoming ever more critical for brands to find creative ways to distinguish themselves in an increasingly cutthroat marketplace. In our second joint panel event in partnership with Lean Luxe, this Underground Session takes a closer, thoughtful look at all the most important milestones in the journey to scaling up a successful, robust brand. Join us as we share another engaging evening, this time with the founders of Haus, MM.LaFleur, and M.Gemi and Trade Coffee, as we debate, discuss, and take your question
The conversation will cover
• Establishing your brand
• Retail strategy
• Fundraising & scaling
• Helena Hambrecht, Co-founder, Haus
• Jono Schafler, Partner, LAUNCH (M.Gemi, Trade Coffee, Follain, Rockets of Awesome)
• Sarah LaFleur, CEO, MM.LaFleur
• Paul Munford, Founder, Lean Luxe
Moderated by Josh Yentob, Director of Partnerships, Appear Here
• Networking drinks with like-minded brands and creatives
• Meet with Appear Here’s Concierge team to make your idea happen
• Goodie bags from some of New York's top makers