This is a niche events space for small gatherings a short walk from Manchester Arndale. Although it’s a grungy space, it comes with lots of personality.
There is exposed steel piping along the ceiling and walls and the concrete flooring has been worn in. The furnishings are an eclectic assortment, think leather sofas, wooden stools and school benches. There is also a ping pong table set up in the centre of the room.
The space located in a back alley opposite the Allotment bar. During the day, it is a quiet space visited by locals looking for a cool place to meet friends. The venue would best suited to an intimate underground event such as a film screening or an acoustic gig.
Amenities (4 available)
The local area
The space is off the beaten track so would better suit a ticketed event.
HALF-DAY HIRE (11.30am-3.30pm)
- £295/booking + VAT.
FULL-DAY HIRE (8am-3.30pm)
- £590/booking + VAT.
ADDITIONAL HOURS (3.30pm-close)
- £65/hour + VAT (Sundays-Thursdays)
- £125/hour + VAT (Fridays-Saturdays)
- All participants/attendees in the space must be at least 18 years old.
- No alcohol can be brought into the space by Tenants/Brands.
- All alcohol consumed is to be purchased separately from the venue.
- Food can be ordered for an external catering company, but this must be arranged by Tenants/Brands.