Just off Brick Lane, Hanbury Street’s got just as many reasons to draw shoppers, diners and drinkers. Surrounding this space are two of London’s most famous vintage stores - Blitz and Absolute Vintage - as well as startup accelerators Second Home and their destination bookshop Libreria. Rent out this cafe space and basement for your foodie events.
Amenities (10 available)
The local area
The event has to be 100% vegan to match the space's existing owners. No animal products can be used in the kitchen.
Monday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Weekdays: £1,000/day + VAT.
Weekends: £1,500/day + VAT.
- Redecoration is limited.
- No painting or drilling into walls.
- No redecoration of the exterior.
- Window space may be branded and an a Board used.
- No activity including loading outside of 7am-11pm.
- A3 licensed kitchen and cafe space. No extraction.
- Utilities are charged separately in addition to the listed price. VAT is payable on all fees.
- A damage deposit will be charged at 50% of the booking value.
- An Alcohol License is in place, however sale of alcohol will need to be agreed with the Landlord.
- 100% Vegan venue. No animal products can be used in the kitchen. Catering can be provided at extra charge.