Manchester is home to lots of cool urban spaces and this industrial events space is a unique choice for hosting guests. Opposite the Allotment bar, it is located on a back alley giving it an underground feel and sense of exclusivity.
The large basement room and bar are edgy and grimy with concrete floors and exposed brick walls and tiling. It has the appearance of an old school gym that’s undergone a quirky overhaul with features such as a chalkboard, gym benches and lots of eccentric seating.
There is a DJ booth too and along with the projector would be great for events such as gigs and film screenings to name a few. There are also a number of ping pong tables that are a great asset to create a fun event.
Amenities (3 available)
The local area
It is a bit off the beaten path and so is more suited to hosting an event.
Maximum booking is 2 consecutive days.
HALF-DAY HIRE (Mondays - Fridays 11.30am-3.30pm)
- £295/booking + VAT.
FULL-DAY HIRE (Mondays - Fridays 8am-3.30pm)
- £590/booking + VAT.
ADDITIONAL HOURS (3.30pm-close)
- £59/hour + VAT (Sundays - Thursdays)
- £118/hour + VAT (Fridays - Saturdays)
- All participants/attendees in the space must be at least 18 years old.
- No alcohol can be brought into the space by Tenants/Brands.
- All alcohol consumed is to be purchased separately from the venue.
- Food can be ordered for an external catering company, but this must be arranged by Tenants/Brands.