Percy Street, Fitzrovia - Modern Two Floor Showroom
Bar & Restaurant
A little about this space
Once home to London’s most prestigious literary residents, Fitzrovia is now home to media offices and great food. You'll find coveted restaurants and bars, independent designer boutiques, and plenty of art galleries. Situated on Percy Street, this two-floor contemporary gallery space can be rented for events, product launches and pop-up shops.
Amenities (5 available)
The local area
The kitchen is small which may limit catering options, so come prepared with options.
Current artworks can be kept on the walls, or removed for a fee.
- This Space is booked solely as a venue for hire.
- Subletting is strictly prohibited.
- Bookings are confirmed only once legals are counter-signed, and both payment and the damage deposit (£150) are received.
- Deposits are returned at the end of the hire less any deductions for damage, cleaning, clearing rubbish or making good walls.
- Set up is from 9am on the first day of the hire (earlier access can be given by prior agreement). Take down is midnight on the last day of the hire.
- Nothing can penetrate the wooden floor on the ground floor so as to damage the underfloor heating system.
- If artwork remains in situ during the hire, the hirer must exercise caution and care and in the event of damage will be responsible for the lesser of the cost of repair or £250 insurance excess.
- Up to 2 sets of keys will be made available where appropriate and must be signed for and full key holder details and contact numbers and email addresses must be provided.
- The Alarm must be set whenever the premises are left vacant.