If you are looking for an eccentric place to host your next event, the upstairs of The Joker of Penton Street Pub is an interesting option. Situated on a quiet street of Islington, this is a great place to have a private gathering. A fully working kitchen opens the space up further to kitchen take-over ideas, supper clubs, residencies and catered events.
The space has a very quirky décor with bright green walls and wooden flooring. There are lots of little details which make it standout, such as the funky patterned wallpaper, the many photo frames and the jokers that adorn the walls. The furnishings have a vintage feel with leather stools and wooden tables.
There is a small bar in the corner of the room making this a versatile space to cater to all of your event requirements. There are plenty of windows to brighten the space and with candles laid onto the tables it makes for a cosy space in the evening.
1 day minimum booking
Amenities (6 available)
The local area
The carpet is a little worn.
PRICES (daytime hire)
Sundays-Thursdays: £285 + VAT.
Fridays: £400 + VAT.
Saturdays: £575 + VAT.
PRICES (evening hire)
Mondays-Thursdays: £400 + VAT.
Fridays: £860 + VAT.
Saturdays: £1150 + VAT.
Sundays: £285 + VAT.
DAYTIME HIRE HOURS:
EVENING HIRE HOURS
- Space comes with an Alcohol License.
- Capacity: 35 (seated), 60 (standing).
- Security Personnel can be hired on request at £15/hour per personnel
Live music and DJs are permitted to the following restrictions:
- Music must be played through our inhouse PA System.
- Bands and DJs must be agreed upon with management of the venue prior to the event.
- Noise levels are monitored throughout the event and if deemed to exceed that of a reasonable level management reserve the right to lower the volume or stop the music, if ignored there may be a forfeit of part or all of the deposit.
- The venue is in a residential area, DJs, Bands and Guests are requested to be respectful of our neighbours No amplified and/or ticketed events.
- No Bands or DJs to perform in the beer garden or outside on the street.