Topshop made a giant splash in the retail scene when it came to the U.S. in 2009, so much so that in 2014, the UK-based company opened this multi-floored flagship store in Manhattan's center of shopping: 5th Avenue. Fashionable, directional and most of all reasonably priced, Topshop speaks to both the haute shopper and the mass market.
Now you can put your brand in a high-visibility location right on the ground floor near the window in this sleek and modern Topshop store. With an industrial-chic vibe, these in-store pop-up spaces are an easy and perfect place to show off your wares to a high-volume, built-in audience who's fashion savvy and loves unique looks.
Whether it's to see a show, go to work, or get a little retail therapy, millions of people visit this part of Midtown each year and they are primed to spend at nearby shops like Banana Republic, Uniqlo, and Saks Fifth Avenue. It's in the middle of tourist hotspots like Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick's Cathedral, and the location is just minutes from Times Square and all of the transportation options there.
2 weeks minimum booking
Amenities (7 available)
The local area
As the creative direction of Topshop evolves throughout the year, the exact layout is likely to change.
Brands have to provide their own fixtures.
Opening hours can change, so always check the website for the latest trading hours.
Access outside trading hours is available by arrangement.
* This space is available for a minimum of two weeks, and a maximum of six weeks.
* Topshop approval needed on all activations. A brand pack including mood boards, product and price point information, a mock up of how your stall will look, and details of online presence must be submitted with the initial idea. Further visuals and information on the look and feel of your activation may be required for final approval by the store creative team.
* No sales of activewear, coffee, sandwiches, salads, soup or sealed drinks in this space.
* All tenants are required to have £10m Public Liability and £5m Product Liability insurance.
* Your pop-up will need to be staffed at all times during store opening hours, and you will be responsible for re-stocking and merchandising the concession. All employees must have the right to work in the US, go through a half day Topshop induction (at least 2 weeks prior to launch) and adhere to staff rules at all times.
* All sales will be processed through Topshop tills. Depending on the length of the tenancy, brands will be paid in arrears 7-10 days after the end of their first week's trade. Longer term leases will be 28 days after the first week of trade.
* All saleable stock to be labelled with a concession number for processing through Topshop tills. These will be supplied by Topshop.
* Topshop can offer back of house storage but cannot guarantee the security of your stock. If secure storage is needed this must be specified at the point of application.
* Price shown is inclusive of the all utilities, exclusive of VAT.
"Brought to you by Appear Here" appears on all lightboxes and on the brand story against the back wall for this opportunity as Appear Here curates this project on behalf of Topshop.