Britain's largest fashion store, Topshop Oxford Circus is one of London’s most popular retail destinations. In part, this is due to Topshop’s fast turnover of inspired styles and fashion basics, all for an affordable price.
The Glass Space sits right in the thick of the main retail area. Just behind the space, you’ll find the main escalator leading down to the lower basement floor, next door is the popular denim boutique and directly opposite this space are the main escalators, bringing hordes of people down from the ground floor entrance. Needless to say, this is a very high footfall area.
There is enough space in this area for you to build your own installation, pod or stand – the setup is flexible depending on what you need. As the name suggests, there is also a glass wall that is perfect for branding as it is visible from all directions.
1 day minimum booking
Amenities (8 available)
The local area
This is a very busy area so make sure you have enough stock to keep you going throughout the day
As this is a double aspect space make sure you capture the attention of people who are walking behind the space.
Monday: 9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am - 10:00 pm
Monday - Tuesday: 09:00 - 21:00
Wednesday - Saturday: 09:00 - 22:00
Sunday: 11:30 - 18:00
N.B. Hours change in the approach to Christmas.
Access outside trading hours is available by arrangement.
* This space is available for a minimum of 1 week, and a maximum of 4 weeks.
* Topshop approval needed on all activations. A brand pack including mood boards, price point guidelines, visuals to support your offer, and details of online presence must be submitted with the initial idea. Further visuals and information on the look and feel of your activation may be required for final approval by the store creative team.
* All tenants need to have Public, Employee and Product insurance.
* You will need to re-stock and merchandise the concession, but may not have to be present at all times- subject to activation. Employee details must be submitted minimum 2 weeks before launch. All employees must go through a half day Topshop induction and adhere to staff rules at all times. Store approvals, inductions and evidence of 'Right to Work' in the UK will need to take place minimum 2 weeks prior to launch.
* All sales will be processed through Topshop tills. Depending on the length of the tenancy, brands will be paid in arrears 7-10 days after the end of their first week's trade. Longer term leases will be 28 days after the first week of trade.
* All saleable stock to be labelled with a concession number for processing through Topshop tills. These will be supplied by Topshop.
* Topshop can offer back of house storage but cannot guarantee the security of your stock. If secure storage is needed this must be specified at the point of application.
* Due to existing contracts, this space is unsuitable for the sale of coffee, sandwiches, salads, soup or sealed drinks.
* Price shown is exclusive of VAT, inclusive of utilities.