On the upstairs floor of The Peoples Tavern, on the picturesque Victoria Park, sits this vintage style events space full of character.
The space comes furnished with lots of cushioned stools and wooden top tables. There is also a bar to the side of the space to cater for your event needs. The flooring is stripped back wooden floor boards with a dark glaze over the top. The ceilings are high and have a moulded detail around the edge. Key features are the glass chandeliers and the wooden fireplace which make the space feel unique.
The exterior is well presented with hanging flowers and an outside seating area for punters to enjoy the weather. The décor is tasteful and so is perfect for any classy event.
1 day minimum booking
Amenities (7 available)
The local area
The opening hours for this events space cannot extend past the tavern's public opening hours.
PRICES (daytime hire)
Mondays-Thursdays: £285 + VAT.
Fridays: £520 + VAT.
Saturdays: £860 + VAT.
Sundays: £520 + VAT.
PRICES (evening hire)
Mondays-Thursdays: £400 + VAT.
Fridays: £860 + VAT.
Saturdays: £1150 + VAT.
Sundays: £285 + VAT.
DAYTIME HIRE HOURS:
EVENING HIRE HOURS
- Space comes with an Alcohol License.
- Capacity: 80 (standing), 45 (seated).
- Security Personnel can be hired on request at £15/hour per personnel, on weekend nights only.
Live music and DJs are permitted to the following restrictions:
- Music must be played through our inhouse PA System.
- Bands and DJs must be agreed upon with management of the venue prior to the event.
- No DJs permitted to perform in the beer garden, acoustic bands are with pre-agreed equipment, such as the venue’s satellite PA system.
- Noise levels are monitored throughout the event and if deemed to exceed that of a reasonable level management reserve the right to lower the volume or stop the music, if ignored there may be a forfeit of part or all of the deposit.
- The venue is in a residential area, DJs, Bands and Guests are requested to respectful of our neighbours
- No amplified and/or ticketed events.