If you’re searching for a quirky outdoor space to host an event, then this pub garden in Acton is a colourful option. Close to Acton Town and Acton Central stations, this space benefits from being easily accessible.
Situated at the back of the Aeronaut pub on Uxbridge Road High Street, the garden has wooden decking, tiled paving and colourful booths lined up, providing shelter from the British weather – there are also overhead electric heaters to keep things cosy.
This is a fun, vibrant and well thought out space that’s full of personality. The fairground feel adds a great theme to any party.
1 day minimum booking
Amenities (1 available)
The local area
There are residential flats near to the space so you will need to be considerate and keep the noise down.
Monday to Friday: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Weekend: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
PRICES (daytime hire)
Mondays-Thursdays: £1750 + VAT.
Fridays: £2300 + VAT.
Saturdays: £4600 + VAT.
Sundays: £4600 + VAT.
PRICES (evening hire)
Mondays-Thursdays: £2300 + VAT.
Fridays-Saturdays: £4600 + VAT.
Sundays: £1750 + VAT.
DAYTIME HIRE HOURS:
EVENING HIRE HOURS
- Space comes with an Alcohol License.
- Capacity: 60 (seated), 180 (standing).
- Security Personnel can be hired on request at £15/hour per personnel, on weekends only.
Live music and DJs are permitted to the following restrictions:
- Music must be played through our inhouse PA System.
- Bands and DJs must be agreed upon with management of the venue prior to the event.
- No DJs permitted to perform in the beer garden, acoustic bands are with pre-agreed equipment, such as the venue’s satellite PA system.
- Noise levels are monitored throughout the event and if deemed to exceed that of a reasonable level management reserve the right to lower the volume or stop the music, if ignored there may be a forfeit of part or all of the deposit.
- The venue is in a residential area, DJs, Bands and Guests are requested to respectful of our neighbours
- No amplified and/or ticketed events.